Applications are being accepted for 2000 Probationary Officer (PO) positions by State Bank of India (SBI) through the SBI PO Recruitment 2024 Notification, which is open from September 7, 2023, to October 3, 2024. Candidates who wish to take advantage of this opportunity may Apply Online
The candidate should read the details provided here and the official notification from the State Bank of India (SBI) regarding SBI PO Recruitment 2024 before submitting an application.
Notification of SBI Probationary Officer for 2024 SBI PO Hiring for 2024: The Probationary Officer (PO) announcement was recently released by State Bank of India (SBI). In September 2024, the official notification was released, containing details about the available positions.
You can apply online for the SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2024 if you’re interested and qualified. Interested parties may apply via State Bank of India’s official website (SBI). This page contains all the information regarding the SBI Probationary Officer Job Notification 2023. Read the official notification or go to the official website for further information.
|SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|Probationary Officer (PO)
|Salary/ Pay Level
Important Date for SBI PO Recruitment
The table below lists the crucial dates for the SBI Probationary Officer recruitment.
|Application Form Start
|07 September 2023
|Online Registration Last Date
|03 October 2023
|Prelims Exam Date
|01-06 November 2023
|Main Examination Date
|05 December 2023
|Jan / Feb 2024
|Interview & Group Exercises
|Jan / Feb 2024
|Declaration of Final Resul
|Feb / March 2024
Candidates must pay the SBI Probationary Officer application fee through the payment gateway on the State Bank of India (SBI) website connected with the online application after verifying the accuracy of the information in the SBI PO Recruitment 2024 application form. Online fee payments by credit/debit card or Net Banking will be accepted until October 3, 2024
|General, OBC, EWS
|SC, ST, PwBD
Payment for the SBI PO Recruitment 2024 fee can be made with a debit card, credit card, net banking, etc. by following the on-screen instructions and entering the necessary information.
|SBI Probationary Officer Age Limit 2024
Date of Birth filled by the candidate in the SBI Probationary Officer online application form and the same recorded in the Matriculation or equivalent/ Birth certificate will be accepted by the State Bank of India (SBI) for determining the age and no subsequent request for change will be considered or granted. The age limit for SBI Probationary Officer is.
- Minimum Age Required: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Age Limit as on: 01 April 2023
Additional Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribes
|Other Backward Classes
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
|up to 45 Years
|Ex Servicemen, Commissioned officers
|Read the official notification for more details.
|SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2023
|Probationary Officer (PO)
|Basic Pay Rs. 41,960/-
|SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized University.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply.
Read the official notification for more details.
|SBI Probationary Officer Selection Process 2024
The selection for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2024 will be done through the three stages:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Psychometric Test, Group Exercises, and Interview
- Medical Fitness Test
Phase-I: SBI PO Preliminary Examination
SBI PO 2022 Preliminary Examination consisting of Multiple-Choice Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The online objective test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:
Phase-II: SBI PO Main Examination
Main Exam will be conducted online and will consist of Multiple-Choice Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The SBI PO Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and candidates will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|Data Analysis & Interpretation
|General/ Economy / Banking Awareness
The SBI Probationary Officer Descriptive Test lasts for thirty minutes. There will be two questions totaling 50 marks in the English Language Test (Letter Writing & Essay).
Penalties for Incorrect Answers (Applicable to Both the Main and Preliminary Examinations): Negative Marking In objective tests, incorrect responses will result in penalties.
Phase-III: SBI PO Psychometric Test/ Interview/ Group Exercises
Psychometric Test: The Bank will administer a psychometric test to shortlisted candidates for SBI Probationary Officer Phase III in order to profile their personalities. The test results could be presented to the interview panel so they can get a complete picture of the prospects.
Group exercises (20 marks) and interviews (30 marks) may be included in the SBI Probationary Officer Third Phase.
Candidates must independently pass both the Phase-III and Phase-II exams with success. The final merit list will be determined by adding the scores from Phase-III to the Main Examination (Phase-II), which consists of the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test. It is noteworthy that the final merit list utilized in the selection process will not include the results of the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I).
How To Apply For SBI PO Recruitment 2024
The online registration and submission period for SBI PO Recruitment 2023 will end on October 3, 2023, at 23:59. Applications from candidates who do not submit their SBI Probationary Officer application online by the deadline will not be taken into consideration, and no correspondence will be answered in this regard.
- Applicants must fulfil all essential eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit, etc.) by last date of submission of SBI Probationary Officer application form in respect to that post for which they are applying.
- SBI PO Recruitment 2023 Candidate Can Apply Between 07 September 2023 to 03 October 2023.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Application Form in SBI Probationary Officer Online Form 2023.
- Check all Required Documents for SBI PO Recruitment – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to SBI PO Recruitment- Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Online Application, Must Check and Preview all Columns Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Registration Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Printout of Final Submitted Form.
- Photograph (white background)
- Signature (white paper with black ink pen)
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression (white paper with black or blue ink.)
- Hand-written declaration (white paper with black ink.)
- Mobile No. and E-Mail ID
- Educational Certificate
- Caste/ Reservation/ Other Certificates
|SBI Probationary Officer Official Notice & Link
|Mains Exam Admit Card
|Download Prelims Result
|Server 1 | Server 2
|Best Books For Preparation