Income Tax Department Mumbai has released the recent vacancy for the reclamation of Staff Card motorist 28 posts. campaigners who have completed the eligibility criteria of the operation form. Eligible campaigners can apply offline form for the Custom Mumbai motorist Reclamation 2024 from the website Offline Form.
This post is helpful got those who are willing to apply for Income Tax Department jobs in 2024. We give all the details about how to apply for Custom Mumbai motorist Reclamation 2024. the reclamation process, who can apply, and the last date of operation. and other details for Income Tax Mumbai motorist Reclamation 2024.
All the short details related to Income duty motorist Reclamation 2024 are given below and all important links are given at the end of this composition.
Custom Mumbai Driver Important Dates
- Start Date:- 20/01/2024
- Last Date:- 20/02/2024
- Gen/OBC/EWS – 0/-
- SC/ST- 0/-
Income Tax Mumbai Driver Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation as per govt. rules
- Age limit as on 20/02/2024
Custom Mumbai Driver Notification 2024 Overview
|Staff Car Driver
|Matriculation (10th ) pass from a recognized BoardThree years of experience in driving motor vehiclesMust possess a valid driving license for motor carsKnowledge of the motor mechanism
Income Tax Mumbai Vacancy Details
|Staff Car Driver
|UR-13, OBC-07, SC-04, ST-02 ,EWS-02
• Age evidence( 10th Certificate or Birth Certificate)
• Education Qualification
• Domicile Certificate
• Aadhar Card
• visage Card
• Caste Certificate( if needed)
• Driving Experience Certificate
• One tone- attested Photos( on the frontal side)
• Discharge Certificate( if needed)
• PH Certificate( if needed)
Deputy Commissioner of Customs( Personnel & Establishment) Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, New Customs House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001 Through speed/ ordinary post. campaigners are needed to superscribe “ operation for the post of Staff Car motorist( Ordinary Grade) On the top of the envelope while transferring the operation form
How to Fill Form General Instruction
• You have to download the form from the sanctioned website or it’ll be set up at the end of the post. You can also download the form as a PDF and publish it out.
• Alternate, you have to read the instructions precisely and fill in the form with the needed details. You should use a black or blue pen and write easily and legibly. You should avoid any overwriting, cutting, or erasing of the form.
• you have to attach the needed documents similar as photos, identity evidence, address evidence, education instruments, estate instruments, tone- addressed envelopes,etc.However, it can be given through demand draft or Indian postal order, If needed to pay the figure.
• Eventually, you need to submit the form to the Deputy Commissioner of Customs( Personnel & Establishment) Office of the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Customs, New Customs House, Ballard Estate, Mumbai- 400001 before the last date of submission. You can shoot it through the post office